Students have the opportunity to spend a full year working in industry on a paid placement, or to study.
At DDA, employability is integrated into every course. Employers tell us they want designer to demonstrate a number of skills including self-management, problem solving. Each course offers opportunities to acquire these and more.
Alternatively, if you have a business idea, concept or design, our director will assist you in your start-up and guide your new business, while you are studying and even after you graduate.
- Help with research and techniques from our experienced team.
- One-to-one guidance interviews.
- Telephone and e-guidance services if you can’t visit DDA.
- Workshops to perfect your Curriculum Vitae, application and interview skills
- Tailored events for international and national students
- Seminars to give you an insight into different careers
- Recruitment and placement fairs
What people has to say about DDA.